We offer so much at Sefton Council, whether at one of our Family Wellbeing Centres, libraries or leisure centres.
Family is the most important influence on a child's life, from the moment they are born until they reach adulthood and beyond.
Family Wellbeing Centres provide joined up support for children and young people aged 0-19 years to make family life that little bit easier.
When there, parents and carers can expect extra help, advice and guidance to help them build confidence and resilience to deal with things that family life throws at them, from the challenge of first becoming a parent to deciding what to do when they leave school and much more besides.
Family Wellbeing Centres offer support with:
- Parenting - parents to be, new parents, behaviour, speech and language
- Health - midwifery, health visitors, mental health, healthy eating, sexual health
- Employment - including training and apprenticeships
- Education - early learning, attendance, further education, achievements
- Leisure - social opportunities, events, clubs, activities
- Relationships - counselling, loneliness, bereavement
- Welfare - benefits, debt advice, housing
- Advice and guidance, including with behaviour, communication and sleep, to children and families where there is a disabled child
Please contact the individual Family Wellbeing Centre to check disabled access before visiting the centre.
Family Wellbeing Centres can be found in the following locations in Sefton:
Tel: 01704 572 579
Tel : 0151 934 2063
Telephone: 01704 532 343
Tel: 01704 534 975
St Andrews Place,
Tel: 0151 531 0117
Tel: 0151 928 4544
Tel: 0151 288 5066
Tel: 0151 282 1405
Tel: 0151 934 4991
Tel: 0151 282 5436
Tel: 0151 330 5260
Tel: 0151 286 7807
39 Caradoc Road,
Tel: 0151 928 6539
Crosby Road North,