Sefton and NHS - Compliments, Complaints, Disputes and Disagreements

Each organisation involved in meeting a child or Young Person’s Special Educational Needs will have its own complaints procedure.

The information below gives some guidance on how different organisations deal with complaints.

Adult Social Care

Children’s Social Care

Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Team

Other Local Authority Services

Nurseries, Schools and Colleges


You can contact Sefton Council Customer Response Team via the details below:

Local Authority Complaints Officer

Sefton Council Customer Response Team

Children’s Complaints Officer

2nd Floor, Magdalen House

L20 3NJ

complete our online form

Tel:0345 140 0845 


Last Updated

Last updated: 17/03/2023

Skip back to top of page