Adult Social Care - Complaints

Anyone who is receiving, or has received Adult Social Care services can complain. If you are unable to complain yourself, then someone can act on your behalf with your written consent.

What you can expect

  • You will receive a written acknowledgment within 3 working days
  • Your complaint will be fully investigated
  • You may be invited to attend a meeting to discuss your concerns
  • You will be kept informed of any delays in investigating your complaint
  • Where appropriate, steps will be taken to improve the quality of services.
  • You will receive a full written response within 25 working days

What if you are still not satisfied?
We welcome the opportunity to try to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction through further local resolution. We may appoint an independent investigator.

Alternatively, you can refer your complaint to the Local Government Ombudsman.


Get in touch


Skip back to top of page