'You Said We Did'
The Local Offer is continually developing as services, policies and guidance changes. Your feedback is essential to the development of the content in the Local Offer and how it looks. We aim to be approachable, transparent and constructive to make sure that all your views are acknowledged and considered.
We have set out below the feedback we have received so far, along with our actions to adapt or remedy any suggestions or comments you had.
We welcome any feedback you can give us. Please click here and use our online form
SEND Local Offer feedback from Parents/Carers of children in Crosby High School following a demonstration of Sefton's SEND Local Offer website.
"Well done the local offer looks amazing"
"I would give you 10/10"
"Keep up the good work"
"The Local Offer is excellent, it’s a place where we can visit at home and look for advice"
Paula SENCO Crosby High school "That's all fab isn't it! You are a star Andrew"
Feedback from Parent/Carers that they would like a list of Useful Phone Numbers on one Local Offer page.
Following feedback from Sefton Parent/Carer Forum a list of Useful Phone numbers was co produced. We also have added Quick links to Local Offer pages to help people navigate the Local Offer. Click here to visit the new page.
Thank you to all the parents and carers who took the time to complete the SEND survey.
Here is some of the feedback from parents and carers and what we have been doing to respond:
You wanted the quality of the Education, Health and Care Assessment and Plans (EHCPs) to improve.
We have delivered outcomes training to front line staff EHCPs etc and have
introduced a monthly Quality Assurance process.
You wanted to be more involved in contributing to the outcomes with the EHCP.
We now invite parents/carers to be involved in joint outcomes meetings.
You wanted to be able to contact Case Work Officers directly.
Case Work Officers now share mobile numbers when they first contact you.
You wanted the 20 week timescale for EHCP to be improved.
We are now completing more EHCPs within the timescale - currently at 77%
of plans being completed within the 20 weeks.
We have put in place a new pathway that is complaint with the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE).
We like Aiming High but there are some areas that can be improved.
We are reviewing the Aiming High service so there is an age appropriate offer.
The young persons local offer consultation group said they wanted the Planning your future local offer website landing page renamed to Preparing for adulthood.
The local offer landing page has been renamed to Preparing for adulthood, click here to view the page. https://www.seftondirectory.com/kb5/sefton/directory/localoffer.page?localofferchannel=8
Feedback from Young People was they would like a Preparing for Adulthood Guide
We co-produced a Preparing for Adulthood Guide with Young People, Parents/Carers and professionals. To view the guide click here https://www.seftondirectory.com/kb5/sefton/directory/advice.page?id=qBHbJ6Vn4Es
The Local Offer website was hard to navigate and looked outdated.
We co-produced a Local Offer website refresh to improve navigation and the look and feel with young people and parents/carers.
The Local Offer homepage layout, icons, colours and photo's were fully co-produced.
Local Offer Refresh Website Feedback
We think the refreshed website is easier to use and looks a lot clearer than the old one.
Feedback has included:
- Easier to navigate
- Pictures are better and nicer
Young Person’s Feedback
- We really like it.
- We are really pleased with it.
- It’s great.
- We love the colours and icons and are pleased we were involved in making it.
- Much easier to find services.
- I have seen the new local offer website it’s fab and I am proud of everyone worked so hard and I am proud of you Andy well done great job!
- Thank you so much for letting me join your sessions with Local Offer meetings on Zoom. I have loved it, notes etc meetings. I have kept very busy in the lock-down and I am happy I got all these nice meetings and nice to meet you to.
- We worked together as a team to co-produce the refreshed website, improving the design and how it works.
- I do love the ‘Sefton’ topper to the local offer, local young people have had a lot of input into how this looks.
- I've literally glanced at it, much better from when I last looked. Seems to be in order. I'll try have a proper look later on. Yes I like the topper.
- Looking a lot better than it was.
- All pages are great and the icons are great, cute and simple.
- I love it, it bright and fresh and looks easy to manage, the previous one was very daunting and clinical, this is definitely user friendly. The colours are bright but not in your face and I love the beach background. And I think the icons are perfect with just the ages on it.
- We really liked it. Clear and easy to navigate from what we can see.
- The Local Offer website is much easier to navigate.
- I have just had a browse of the Local Offer, it looks great, I love the birthday card in the Preparing for Adulthood section.
- I love the age ranges, I've had a look around this morning after your email came, and it’s really user friendly. Lots of hard work paid off, thanks Andrew.
- I have had a rummage around the Local Offer and it is brilliant, easy to navigate and the pictures are fab.
- The revamped local offer looks great.
Feedback from Parents/Carers at the Sefton Parent Carer Forum Summer in Sefton Event
The Local Offer is good, very useful, it’s great for signposting.
I am new to the Sefton area, and I found this event via the What’s On page on the Local Offer website.
The Local Offer is very user friendly.
I find the Local Offer user friendly, very good and very useful.
The Local Offer is very visually friendly, and the Icons are very good.
Last updated: 15/07/2022