Skip to main content

NHS Complaints


For details and information about NHS Complaints please visit their website:

North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust Compliments, Complaints and advice:

If you would like to share your experience or provide any feedback about one of our services, you can email our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS).


Alder Hey Hospital PALS for queries and concerns

Alder Hey Hospital Complaints:


Alternatively, you can contact the South Sefton and Southport & Formby Clinical Commissioning Group websites:

You can also share your experiences of local health services via Healthwatch Sefton: