The Adoption Search Reunion Website is the first port of call for anyone thinking about searching for or making contact with birth and adoptive relatives, or researching an adoption that took place in the UK.
This website allows you to:
- search the location of adoption records
- look for support agencies in your area
- learn about your rights to make or refuse contact
- research recent changes to legislation
- read about searching for and contacting birth relatives
New information is constantly added to this site, so keep checking for the latest news and updates.