We offer so much at Sefon Council, whethetr at one of our Family Wellbeing Centres, libraries or leisure centres.
Family is the most important influence on a child's life, from the moment they are born until they reach adulthood and beyond.
Family Wellbeing Centres provide joined up support for children and young people aged 0-19 years to make family life that little bit easier.
When there, parents and carers can expect extra help, advice and guidance to help them build confidence and resilience to deal with things that family life throws at them, from the challenge of first becoming a parent to deciding what to do when they leave school and much more besides.
Family Wellbeing Centres offer support with:
- Parenting - parents to be, new parents, behaviour, speech and language
- Health - midwifery, health visitors, mental health, healthy eating, sexual health
- Employment - including training and apprenticeships
- Education - early learning, attendance, further education, achievements
- Leisure - social opportunities, events, clubs, activities
- Relationships - counselling, loneliness, bereavement
- Welfare - benefits, debt advice, housing
Please contact the Family Wellbeing Centre to check disabled access before visiting the centre.