Our Mission is ‘Preparing for Life’
Our Vision for Meols Cop High School
- Every child has the same opportunity to learn.
- We offer many opportunities to learn and practise the ‘key skills’ which are essential for successful life as an adult.
- We value academic success and stress personal motivation,
encouraging students to take responsibility for their own learning and
- We provide a wide range of learning activities with opportunities
for all to succeed. We develop positive attitudes and reward success,
achievement and endeavour.
- We develop self-esteem, a sense of purpose and personal ambition.
- Students, parents, staff and governors have high expectations of themselves and of each other.
- We are a friendly school with shared values, teaching good relationships by example.
- Each child is valued and cared for.
- We have a clear code of conduct, understood by all, which makes
anti-social behaviour unacceptable and which demands respect for others.
Specialist Sports College.
There is a breakfast club for pupils attending this school
For information on all Sefton schools, including school term dates, please visit Sefton’s Schools Finder