Netherton Family Wellbeing Centre
We offer so much at Sefton Council, whether at one of our Family Well-being Centres, libraries or leisure centres.
Family is the most important influence on a child's life, from the moment they are born until they reach adulthood and beyond.
Family Well-being Centres provide joined up support for children and young people aged 0-19 years to make family life that little bit easier.
When there, parents and carers can expect extra help, advice and guidance to help them build confidence and resilience to deal with things that family life throws at them, from the challenge of first becoming a parent to deciding what to do when they leave school and much more besides.
Family Well-being Centres offer support with:
- Parenting - parents to be, new parents, behaviour, speech and language
- Health - midwifery, health visitors, mental health, healthy eating, sexual health
- Employment - including training and apprenticeships
- Education - early learning, attendance, further education, achievements
- Leisure - social opportunities, events, clubs, activities
- Relationships - counselling, loneliness, bereavement
- Welfare - benefits, debt advice, housing
- Advice and guidance, including with behaviour, communication and sleep, to children and families where there is a disabled child
Click here to find out what's on at the centre: https://www.sefton.gov.uk/social-care/children-and-young-people/family-wellbeing-centres/whats-on-at-your-family-wellbeing-centre/?ddlLocality=Central+Sefton
Keep in touch by visiting www.facebook.com/ and search @SeftonFamilyWellbeing for latest information from the Family Well-being Centres.
Please contact the Family Well-being Centre to check disabled access before visiting the centre.
Who to contact
Where to go
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 5.00pm; Friday 9.00am - 4.00pm
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 19 years
- Local Offer Age Bands
- 0-4 Years Old
Last updated: 23/05/2023