The Conservation Volunteers
The Conservation Volunteers help hundreds of thousands of people each year to reclaim local green places. Through our own environmental projects and through our network of 2,000 community groups, we see people – every day, and all across the UK – taking responsibility for their own local environments.
Our refreshed strategy was launched in March 2018, outlining how we meet our strategic goals to deliver our mission: to connect people and green spaces to deliver lasting outcomes for both.
TCV’s Strategic Goals
- Inspire more people to make a difference – Through social action that improves green spaces, communities and lives.
- Secure more support for our work – We will do more to shout about TCV’s great work and secure the support of more donors, funders, partners and volunteers.
- Use our resources to deliver the greatest impact – We will improve our systems, develop our people and deliver the greatest impact we can using the resources we have.
Our strategy reflects the views of all parts of the “TCV Community” and we are proud that it was developed with input from our people, funders, partners, trustees and, of course, our volunteers.
Our outcomes and how we deliver them
- Communities – Communities are stronger, working together to improve the places where people live and tackle the issues that matter to them
- Environment – Green spaces are created, protected and improved, for nature and for people
- Health & Wellbeing – People improve their physical and mental health and wellbeing, by being outdoors, active and connected with others
- Learning & Skills – People improve their confidence, skills and prospects, through learning inspired by the outdoors
Who to contact
Where to go
Last updated: 06/04/2021