Northway Primary School
At Northway we promote learning for life and the achievement of our full potential.
In order to achieve this we:
- Provide a secure, safe, caring and supportive environment
- Nurture strong relationships between families, staff, children and the wider community and promote community cohesion
- Provide high quality teaching and enjoyable learning in a stimulating and creative environment
- Encourage respect for ourselves, others and the environment
- Promote equal opportunities through our inclusive approach
- Enable confident, independent and collaborative learning
We believe that children should leave Northway equipped with the vital skills that will enable them to succeed.
Their self-belief and their academic knowledge, we endeavour to equip all pupils with the skills for a happy and fulfilling life. By the time the children have left us at the end of Year 6, we hope that children will have PARTICIPATED, ENJOYED and ACHIEVED at Norwood.
We believe that you will soon get to know us and that your child will have a happy and successful time at Norwood. It is our aim that home and school should work together in partnership and we value tremendously the contribution parents make in this relationship.
There is a nursery class at this school.
For information on all Sefton schools, including school term dates, please visit Sefton’s Schools Finder
Who to contact
Where to go
- Age Ranges
- From 3 years to 11 years
- Has 3 & 4 year old funding
- No 2 year old funding
Last updated: 14/07/2020