Northway Primary School
At Northway, we promote learning for life and the achievement of our full potential.
In order to achieve this we:
- Provide a secure, safe, caring and supportive environment
- Nurture strong relationships between families, staff, children and the wider community and promote community cohesion
- Provide high quality teaching and enjoyable learning in a stimulating and creative environment
- Encourage respect for ourselves, others and the environment
- Promote equal opportunities through our inclusive approach
- Enable confident, independent and collaborative learning
We believe that children should leave Northway equipped with the vital skills that will enable them to succeed. Our Northway values are fundamental to our school ethos. Through teaching and upholding the values of Courage, Aspiration, Perseverance, Honesty and Resilience, children are well equipped to face the challenges of the modern world.
There is a nursery at the school. Our current Nursery offer is 15 hours a week, either the start or the end of the week depending on parental choice and availability of places.
For information on all Sefton schools, including school term dates, please visit Sefton’s Schools Finder
Who to contact
Where to go
- Age Ranges
- From 3 years to 11 years
- Has 3 & 4 year old funding
- No 2 year old funding
Last updated: 08/03/2022