An independent charity located in the heart of Ainsdale. We run a lunch and leisure club for used mainly by retired people. We have a range of other social and health and wellbeing activities as well as a charity shop.
Operating 5 days a week we also provide a hot meals delivery service for people who are housebound.
- Games and Quiz Afternoon,
- Reading and Reminiscence Group,
- Qigong (Chinese Yoga),
- Tai Chi,
- Knit and Natter,
- Lunches including Meals on Wheels,
- Bowling and Table Tennis,
- Chair - Based Exercises,
- Art Club,
- Sequence Dancing, run in the week and Saturday nights (usually, the first 3 in each month)
- Coffee morning each weekday bar Wednesday.
We are also able to signpost or refer customers to appropriate services.
This organisation is registered with the Sefton Council as a food business but this must not be seen as a Council approval, recommendation or endorsement for the business, products or services listed. Service Users (or their Appointees) need to make their own informed choices about these matters. You can look at their last hygiene performance inspection at: www.food.gov.uk/ratings