We work hard to make your visit to Alder Hey as positive as possible and it’s important to us to get your opinion about the things we’re doing right, as well as the things you think need improving.
What the Patient and Family Support Team Do
- Help answer your questions about the Trust and your child's care
- Offer advice and support if you feel things have gone wrong
- Respond to your concerns and problems
- Aim to propose resolutions to meet the needs of patients, parents and carers
- Listen to your suggestions for improving our services
- Provide information and advice on Trust services
- Inform you of the Trust complaints procedure and where you can get independent advice and support
- Help the organisation to learn from patient experiences and comments
- Aim to provide impatial information on a range of issues of concerns to patients, parents and carers
You can also share feedback through our website and we'll aim to publish a reply within 48 hours. We want to be as open as possible about our services and we will publish all feedback on this site wherever possible. This means in some cases we may need to edit your comment to remove sensitive or personal information before we publish it, and in cases where we think a comment is inappropriate for publication we will respond to your feedback using the email address you provide.
Contact the team for more information.