For nearly two decades BikeRight! have been at the forefront of cycling development across the UK. Our innovation has led to an unparalleled level of experience and knowledge - building a future where everyone has the confidence to cycle from day to day as part of leading healthy, active lives.
Building on our past to shape a great future for cycling
In 2018 we joined forces with Cycle Confident. Together we now train 100,000 people a year across multiple cycling disciplines in the North West, West Midlands and the South East from our office bases in Manchester, Liverpool and London. We work with riders. We work with bikes. We work with organisations. All with a singular goal of getting more people cycling.
Cycling can make you happier, healthier and less stressed. And the benefits aren’t just for you.
Cycling also helps to reduce traffic and congestions, which means you’re improving air quality and the environment too.
In the Liverpool City Region, BikeRight offer:
- Bikeability child cycle training
- FREE cycle training for adults and families
- Holiday courses for children
- Guided bike rides
- Family cycle events
- Dr Bike Sessions
- Bike maintenance courses
- National Standards Cycle Instructor Training
FREE Adult Cycle Training
Live, work or study in Merseyside? Age 16 or over?
Get tailored training at a level suited to your needs, all based on the National Cycle Training Standards and split in to easy to understand modules. These free courses are funded by Liverpool City Region, Merseyside Road Safety Partnership and Bikeabiity.
- Basic for beginners - cycling off the road to build skills in local parks or on cycle tracks
- Urban - boost your confidence riding on quiet local roads, back streets and B roads, taking you to the next level!
- Advanced - A roads, complex junctions and busy roads require more advanced skills and knowledge, our advanced courses focus on key routes and commutes
Who to contact
Where to go
- Age Ranges
- 16 years and over
Last updated: 02/11/2021