As a Sefton resident, you are eligible for free school meals if you receive any of the following benefits:
- Income support
- Income related employment and support allowance
- Income based job seekers allowance
- Support under part six of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child tax credit only with an income of less than £16,190
- Pension credit – Guarantee credit.
If you think you meet any of the above eligibility criteria you can apply for free school meals by contacting our School Admissions and Pupil Support team on 0151 934 3456 or by completing and returning the Free School Meals Form.