Are you the parent/carer of a child with a diagnosis of Autism or social communication difficulties attending a mainstream school? Would you benefit from some professional advice and specialist training? Would you like to meet other parents of children with similar needs?
Each sesson will run as follows:
10am-10.45am Presentation on chosen topic
11am -12.30pm Consultation slot (20 min per slot)
- Tuesday 15th October 2019 - Teatime strategies taster
- Friday 6th December 2019 - Surviving festivities and celebrations taster
- Consultation slot will be with professionals from Sefton and our commissioned service Together Trust such as (subject to availability): an Educational Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist, Inclusion Consultant, Specialist Teacher, ASD Lead practitioner Sefton, Inclusion support worker.
- Tea, biscuits and a friendly positive atmosphere provided!
LIMITED PLACES - PLACES MUST BE BOOKED
For further information or to book a place please contact:
James Clark, Sefton Inclusion Service:
0151 934 2347 email@example.com
If you are not able to attend at these times, it may be possible to arrange individual appointments.
You are welcome to join us any time through the morning and stay as long as you wish.
- "Excellent advice. Also got to chat with Ed-psychologist".
- "Brilliant training, lots of wonderful ideas to cope with Christmas better".
- "Plenty of different support in the one place".
- "Everything! The professional sessions were invaluable, the talk and resources good and meeting people also good".
- "Very relaxed and friendly, good to meet similar parents".
- "Everything! Loved the format of the session and how supportive and positive everyone was".