Duchy Of Lancaster Benevolent Fund
The Duchy of Lancaster Benevolent Fund, established in 1993, benefits a wide range of charitable associations and organisations operating within the County Palatine, that is the three counties of Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Merseyside.
The Trustees are particularly interested in the following:
- Causes with which the Duchy has historical association such as Church livings, Estates etc. within the boundaries of the three Counties and purposes which will benefit the community.
- Trusts, Associations and Institutions that maintain and preserve monuments, Estates and possessions of the Duchy which prove to be of benefit tot he public and local community.
- Organisations which provide care and support for the elderly, infirm and disadvantaged members of society.
- Community Associations that benefit local people.
- Organisations for young people e.g. Scouts, Guides, Cadets and other youth organisations.
- Support for educational initiatives that will have beneficial results for the local community.
Who to contact
Where to go
Last updated: 06/04/2021