The National Association for Children of Alcoholics (NACOA)
Providing information, advice and support for everyone affected by a parent's drinking, whether a child, young person or adult.
You can be a child of an alcoholic at 1 or 101. Whatever your age, it doesn't change the fact that your parent drinks too much, and the problems this brings.
Our helpline is for everyone affected by a parent’s alcohol problem. We are here for children, adults, concerned others and professionals alike.
The helpline is a safe place where you can talk about things that are going on for you and how you are feeling. Sometimes just talking or writing to can help.
If you would like to talk to someone, please call our free, confidential helpline or email.
What the helpline offers:
- Information and ongoing support
- Is for all ages
- You can phone or email
- Your call won't show up on a landline bill
- You can tell us as little or as much as you want
- There is no need to give us your name
Who to contact
- Helpline: 0800 358 3456 Helpline: 0800 358 3456
- Social Media
- Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram
Where to go
PO Box 64
- BS16 2UH
- View BS16 2UH on a map Get directions to BS16 2UH
Helpline and email services.
Last updated: 13/04/2021