In Crosby Library you will find a huge selection of books, audio and films, from the latest Booker Prize Winning fiction to local history and everything in between.
More than a library, it hosts Sefton's most comprehensive local history archive and lots of fun events and sessions for everyone in the community.
Select and Collect
Further information here
All library group events are currently suspended. Libraries are following Government and local council advice to limit numbers at indoor events and activities.
- FREE Wi-Fi access
- Wi-Fi printing
- Pay and display parking at the side of the library in the large Civic Hall car park, which includes
- spaces for people with disabilities (access from Haigh Road and Park Road)
- Cycle rack
- Automatic entrance doors (to Library/Civic Hall foyer)
- The library is on two levels with ground-floor access; there are stairs and a lift to the 1st floor
- Hearing induction loops
- Self-service colour photocopier
- Reference, information and local/family history specialist services (1st floor)
- 'Smartview’ electronic magnifier for visually-impaired people
Who to contact
Where to go
Last updated: 25/05/2021