Welfare Rights Advisory Service (Sefton Council)
To ensure everyone claims their full entitlement Sefton Council provide a Welfare Rights Team consisting of a number of trained advisers.
We can provide assistance with the following:
- Advice on claiming appropriate benefits.
- Help to complete benefit claim forms.
- Assistance to challenge Benefit decisions, including tribunal representation where appropriate.
- Advice regarding back to work benefits and better off calculations.
- Talks and training to organisations and community groups.
We provide support by appointments in both the North and South of Sefton alongside a telephone advice service. When possible, we can also advise via email.
To make an appointment or arrange for a home visit please telephone the advice line 0151 934 3660.
Who to contact
Where to go
Last updated: 10/12/2021