Nugent - New Beginnings Dispersed housing scheme
How does the scheme work
Nugent is working in partnership with Liverpool Mutual Homes to offer dispersed accommodation for 26 individuals who are homeless/risk of homelessness and have support needs.
- Criteria and referrals to the scheme are based on:
- You being 18 years and over – single person
- Having no access to settled accommodation
- Having support needs
- Being able to live independently with weekly support.
Referrals including self-referrals and agency referrals to the service are completed via Liverpool’s Mainstay matching system.
All applicants are assessed via a Mainstay Assessment Centre and interviewed by project staff at Nugent prior to acceptance of a tenancy.
To be assessed and make a referral to the service please look at Mainstay Liverpool for daily assessment centre points and times
Who to contact
Where to go
- Age Ranges
- From 18 years to 55 years
Last updated: 28/10/2021