VISION, AIMS AND VALUES
Our vision for the transformation of Bootle is through its young people.
We have a passion to see lives changed- for young people given the best life chances and opportunities. We believe that regeneration and better futures can come about by encouraging young people to become resilient, confident and happy; providing opportunities, training and employment; raising aspirations and dreams for the future; offering exciting and creative projects, and creating a sense of local pride and community.
We believe in encouraging young leaders who are able to transform Bootle.
- To provide a bespoke range of services to meet the needs of children and young people living in areas of deprivation, and particularly in Bootle
- To develop projects that empower young people and develop self worth to improve their life opportunities and aspirations
- To give young people a hope and a purpose
- To train and equip young people and those working with young people
- To provide positive role models
- To offer a sense of belonging, friendship and being part of something special
- To work towards community cohesion and regeneration
- To bring hope in a hurting world