Your Sefton, Your Say
Sefton Council and its partners recognise that it is important for people to have a say in the services that are planned and delivered. We are committed to delivering high quality services to residents, workers or visitors to Sefton.
This means consulting our community when making decisions about the services they receive, engaging our community when making changes to the delivery of existing services and informing our community of the changes that take place as a result of them giving their views.
Our main aims
We want to make sure that we support our communities to get involved in the public services they receive
- know and work with our communities and understand their needs, in particular those who may experience discrimination or who are vulnerable
- make sure that we involve our communities in identifying issues that are important to them
- ask our communities whether or not we have achieved the things that are important to them
- work with other partners when we want to speak with or listen to our communities
tell our communities what we find.
Why get involved?
By becoming involved you will have the opportunity to:
- have your say on the way services are planned and run
- bring about improvements to the services we provide
- identify the unmet needs of the community
- support others to have their voices heard.
Click below for more details:
We are always looking at improving Sefton’s SEND Local Offer, please click here to give us feedback.