Community Paediatricians are concerned with neurodevelopmental delay including assessment for ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) and ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and associated behaviour problems.
For more information you can also visit their website
Access to Sefton Community Paediatricians is via referral to Alder Hey Children’s Hospital with clinical services operated from the following:
South Sefton – May Logan Health Centre, Bootle, Liverpool
North Sefton – Southport Centre for Health & Wellbeing, Hoghton Street, Southport
Referrals via Referral Proforma for Community Paediatricians are accepted from a variety of professionals;
- Health Visitors
- School Nurse
- School SENCO
- Children with developmental delay.
- Children with social and communication difficulties.
- Children with complex medical needs.
- ADHD assessment, treatment and monitoring.
- Child protection service covering physical, sexual and emotional abuse.
- Behaviour problems for the under 5s.
- Liaison with other professionals caring for the child.
Your child needs to be aged 0-16yrs.