Autism Education Trust Hub
Sefton Inclusion Service are pleased we are now an official Autism Education Training Hub. We are able to deliver the Autism Education Trust’s programme of training for Early Years and Schools.
1. The reasons Sefton has become an AET hubs are:
- We share the AET’s vision for autistic young people and want to improve educational access, experience and outcomes.
- We recognise the need to build capacity within education settings in realisation of that vision.
- We identify an opportunity to engage with and support both settings and practitioners in that capacity building process.
2. We recognise the added value being an AET partner brings to this enterprise in giving access to:
- A comprehensive and holistic programme founded on current research and broadly accepted values and principles of good practice.
- A programme that is nationally recognised and supported by the Department for Education.
- Very high quality materials which are systematically reviewed and updated.
- Regional and national communities of practice.
- Excellent value for money.
- Ultimately, our concern is that the training programme we deliver supports the maximum number of education settings and practitioners and delivers our vision for autistic children and young people.